Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, im a student at bentleigh secondary college, in victoria, australia and ive been playing the sax for about 4 and a half years now and i need to find some bari sax solo music.
Both the teacher and i have been to all the local stores and even stores about an hour away and no one has bari music!
My mother chooses not to buy anything online which is fare enough on her behalf but sad for me :(
does anyone know where i could find some suitable bari sax music or even if someone wanted to trade me anything cause i have a nice alto & Bari duet and a bari duet, even a couple of jazzy songs but i need more for my grade 5 exam this year and we just cant find anything.
Any advice/ help would be greatly appreciated!:D

cheers
jess.

·
SOTW Administrator
26,208 Posts
There's some nice transcriptions of the Bach unaccompanied Cello Suites that are very nice.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
go to www.windmusicplus.com they have solo baritone sax pieces as well as trio,quartet and other sax stuff!!!!

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Sorry I reread post no internet!!!!I have Bach suites for Bari sax by Kasprzyk. They are acapella and are nice!!!!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
You don't necessarily need to pick up the suites for Bari, you could pick up the alto ones. They won't be in the original key, though. I play them from the original Cello parts (sight-transposing from Bass Clef, which isn't as hard as it sounds. Without a low A you have to play all the low C's up and octave, though.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts