Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Massively obvious, and I’m sure I’m not the first to do this, but I definitely recommend this hack if you have a Bam Cabine. Just attaching these adhesive feet to this case really improves it’s function I found it so slippery before and never felt confident leaning it upright against a wall
I’ve added an Amazon link for the feet below, but there are tons of others available.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Massively obvious, and I’m sure I’m not the first to do this, but I definitely recommend this hack if you have a Bam Cabine. Just attaching these adhesive feet to this case really improves it’s function I found it so slippery before and never felt confident leaning it upright against a wall
I’ve added an Amazon link for the feet below, but there are tons of others available.

View attachment 104487 View attachment 104488
JamieJazz: That's something useful, considering the slippery finish on the case.
Also, I miss my old Reunion Blues leather case because it was much lighter and one could carry it vertically 'cause it had a leather handle at the top. Good for wending your way through a crowd.
On top of that, it doesn't really fit a Selmer Ref 36 well. I have to squash it down at the bell end,
But thanks for the feet link.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts