Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to introduce those of you on this forum to BadAx Cases if you haven't seen them before. We have some unique alternatives to the standard boring, black cases that are out there.

If you're looking for a very lightweight, very sturdy case that will turn heads, check out our stuff. I'd love to hear what you all think, and I'm happy to answer any questions. The site is www.badaxcases.com.

Thanks!

Russ

·
Registered
428 Posts
If their tenor flight case could fit a Bundy Special by Keilwerth, I could possibly go for one.

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
38,861 Posts
they certainly look very nice! Is this company linked to L.A. Sax (the caption on their site says L.A. sax ......it's a Badaax)

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2009
7,867 Posts
For a company founded by musicians you'd think they could at least spell Keilwerth correctly.
Nice looking cases though.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@JazzFox: I don't have a Bundy Special to check the fit, but the short answer is yes, it should fit. If you'll measure the length and "width" of the horn (from the thumb rest to the front edge of the bell) and compare those dimensions to the illustrations on the "Sax Case Specs" page, it should give you a pretty good idea. Also, we offer a 14-day return policy if you're not satisfied. Feel free to email me directly if you have more questions about the fit--russ(at)badaxcases(dot)com.

@milandro: Thanks! No connection with L.A. Sax, we're an independent company.

@warp x: Ha ha, good catch. I'd love to blame a web tech for that, but it's my oversight! Now you can see why we didn't pursue careers in Journalism...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts