Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious to know info regarding some cheap metal sax mouthpieces that looks like selmer copies they are selling on ebay (seller - maestrocase) so i called up their number (281)2981617 to inquire about these, asking the sizes and its comparison with other brand, and he told me ,they don't know about these pieces,he became upset when i asked if some buyers told some info about their mouthpieces!so that they can compare it to other brands but he doesn't want to talk more so he hang up on me and i called him again and tell him i play sax and just want to try their pieces.but he insisted he is just selling violin! and he hung up the phone again.
These people were not taught GMRC nor have good customer service!

·
Registered
868 Posts
mouthpieces

That is local to my area.

Sorry to hear about the rudeness of your experience.

Personally, I would not waste my time trying the cheap import pieces. Like the import saxes, they will likely get better but they are not there yet.

some might make for decent blanks though.

·
SOTW Columnist, Distinguished SOTW Member
23,006 Posts
pinoysax said:
I was just curious to know info regarding some cheap metal sax mouthpieces that looks like selmer copies they are selling on ebay (seller - maestrocase) so i called up their number (281)2981617 to inquire about these, asking the sizes and its comparison with other brand, and he told me ,they don't know about these pieces,he became upset when i asked if some buyers told some info about their mouthpieces!so that they can compare it to other brands but he doesn't want to talk more so he hang up on me and i called him again and tell him i play sax and just want to try their pieces.but he insisted he is just selling violin! and he hung up the phone again.
These people were not taught GMRC nor have good customer service!
Sorry, but I wonder if you were as clear on the phone as with this post. I can't make head nor tails of what you are saying here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts