Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Just a guy who plays saxophone.
3,581 Posts
This was my first sax! Very nice...didn't know what I had really. I sold mine for $1300 about 5 years ago. It was in used but great condition, as I was the second owner. I have seen them for sale (eBay mostly) for as much as $3000, and as little as $1000 locally. I really doubt the $3000 one sold though...Are you thinking about buying it?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2010
3,310 Posts
This was my first sax! Very nice...didn't know what I had really. I sold mine for $1300 about 5 years ago. It was in used but great condition, as I was the second owner. I have seen them for sale (eBay mostly) for as much as $3000, and as little as $1000 locally. I really doubt the $3000 one sold though...Are you thinking about buying it?
That $3000 one has been on ebay as long as I can remember. It will never sell at that price.

If the "top of the line" Tenor 2001s, Medusa and clones sell for $1500 to 1800, I wouldnt think the less sought after 1000 series will go for much more than a grand, regardless of how good it might be... They come up so infrequently though its hard to say.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member and Forum Contributor 20
4,842 Posts
That $3000 one has been on ebay as long as I can remember. It will never sell at that price..
Yeah, I thought about sending an email and asking if he really knows that is an intermediate horn, but I never bothered.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts