Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Forum Contributor 2017
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am adding a new acquisition to my B&S collection. It came to me with so much crud, mold and nicotine it was a must that it be sonic cleaned and completely overhauled.

My tech sent me some photos while it was torn down and I will share before and after pics if someone will remind me how to add pictures.

This is my fifth B&S tenor but I have never owned a 2001 Tenor so I'm super pumped to put it through its paces.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2010
3,309 Posts
will share before and after pics if someone will remind me how to add pictures.
There are two ways. The easiest is often to host the pictures elsewhere and then either post a link to them or embed them into the message using the insert image button.
Hosts include the likes of google photos, imgur, flickr and the like

Other way is to use the "Go Advanced" posting option, then click on the paperclip icon which will open a "manage attachments" pop up.
Once you have that you can upload pictures as attachments, and then select the ones you want to appear in the thread.

Third way apparently is even easier, open the image elsewhere and then just copy and paste it into the message

Have you considered seeking medical help for your B&S addiction issues?

·
Forum Contributor 2017
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got my B&S 2001 back from total rebuild and sonic bath and my god this thing plays so easily and with such accurate intonation it is almost beyond belief.

It has a bigger sound than my CJS and brighter as well. The perfect lead horn.

·
Forum Contributor 2017
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good differences! The 2001 seems that it has a smaller bore and quicker response but that might be the newness but I am extremely happy. My tech did in incredible job.
You get the horn from overseas yet?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2010
3,309 Posts
Still waiting for pictures;)

·
Forum Contributor 2017
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still waiting for pictures;)
I have them ready to go but been pe3rforming with 3 different bands and playing and rehearsing every day these past two weeks. When it slows down I will share.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts