Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Forum Contributor 2017
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw a new $800 listing for a near mint B&S 2001 Tenor. No its not mine and since I already have 3 I really shouldn't buy it.

·
Forum Contributor 2017
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
gone within minutes.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
7,131 Posts
gone within minutes.
yes, gone but not sold I think. It doesn’t show up in the sold items on eBay. The seller probably figured out it was more valuable or he just made a mistake with the price.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm currently selling one for not much more than that. See the marketplace if your interested.

·
Forum Contributor 2017
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm currently selling one for not much more than that. See the marketplace if your interested.
I had mistaken your SOTW ad for ebay and was trying to share it with other enthusiasts. I have three B&S tenors and really have no need to buy another.

Best of luck

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2010
3,310 Posts
I had mistaken your SOTW ad for ebay and was trying to share it with other enthusiasts. I have three B&S tenors and really have no need to buy another.

Best of luck
Some might say that having no need didn't stop you buying your third one, and the price was mighty tempting :D

·
Forum Contributor 2017
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some might say that having no need didn't stop you buying your third one, and the price was mighty tempting :D
Very true. However at the moment I am saving to purchase a Yanigasawa soprano during the next year and will probably sell one tenor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts