1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2011
1,033 Posts
Vitamin Eb?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
1,305 Posts
Really the best thing you can do is go to the marketplace and buy a mouthpiece every week or so. But don't eat them...you'll have nothing to trade with the following week.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
esimpson252 said:
Mountain spring water. Hops. Barley. Yeast and malt.;)
Yes. Very nice.

The reason I ask is...
I see people making lots of money marketing supplements to athletes, college students and corporate CEOs...
but not musicians.

Yet ;)

·
Banned
624 Posts
Rowka said:
Yes. Very nice.

The reason I ask is...
I see people making lots of money marketing supplements to athletes, college students and corporate CEOs...
but not musicians.

Yet ;)
Dude!! Brew some and call it Jazz Beer and put a picture of a saxophone on the bottle! Sell it at uptown bars with cheesy music. It could be profitable!

·
Banned
624 Posts
Actually it's true, I've never played better then after I tried one of my friends mouthpieces which he said belonged to Stan Getz. I guess I must have absorbed some of the nutrients Stan left imbedded in the cracks.

·
Banned
624 Posts
Rowka said:
Sneaky post deletion...
What did you expect? Opinions are like saxophones, everyone here has one, but the moderators have really nice ones. Have you played your saxophone today, or are you still fumbling around for "supplements"? :p

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
13,032 Posts
Rowka said:
Yes. Very nice.

The reason I ask is...
but not musicians.

Yet ;)
The search button is your friend.

·
The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum
27,650 Posts
Rowka said:
but not musicians.
Wanna bet?

·
Banned
624 Posts
Rowka said:
Sheesh. I got the same pot answer on a bass player's forum.
Sax players and bass players are not the most reliable types. Try the french horn forum, maybe?

·
SOTW Administrator
26,208 Posts
Rowka said:
Yes. Very nice.

The reason I ask is...
but not musicians.

Yet ;)
Musicians are not foolish enough to be taken in by vitamin pushers--Only instrument/mouthpiece pushers.;):D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts