Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd add another silly thread to the "Are players dumping their REAL saxes for those Taiwanese toy saxes" thread.....:banghead::blah5::spam1::stop::sleepy2::tongue2::violent1::a-run:

·
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In fact, I believe they get the water for Perrier from this lake...

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2015
3,383 Posts
Yes, and the water's cold. And deep.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Depends... Is the water in the lake French?
I'm sorry but you've totally asked the wrong question. Is the woman in the lake French? :mrgreen::twisted::shock::cyclopsa:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Yes, and it's at least VI feet deep:bluewink:.....
That lake was way better back in the day. All the players jumped in the French lakes.

They don't make lakes like they used to. Right after the war the water came from the French Alps into lake.

You could see the guys in berets gathering the pristine water. It had a special sound when you poured it.

You can't get that water anymore. They broke the mold. I'm not sure where it comes from now.

Now some may say their water is French but it's actually coming from Taiwan.

However the Taiwan water is made from pure French oxygen and hydrogen.

Some say it's even better than the French water that used to come from the Alps right after the war.

Well it's less expensive anyway, for right now. Maybe because some is coming from ROC or Vietnam or one of the Stans.

What you should be asking is are players ditching their French water for Taiwanese water that is made from French molecules anyway. Instead of something about a stupid lake.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
1,034 Posts
There is no standard for whether it is a lake or a pond. In Coltrane's day he would call a pond a lake. Also, the ponds were carefully hand dug then, not dug with bulldozers like now.

·
Registered
668 Posts
You can drink a little Taiwanese water if you use a french filter. But people will still think you sound like you've been Conned.

How's the Japanese water? I hear it's getting glowing reports. I really want to try some even if it kills me.

Harv

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
38,888 Posts
In a French accent:
" listen carefully , I shall say this only once"

The old times are gone!

Let's face the music and dance! (headphones please!) :bluewink:

·
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm sorry but you've totally asked the wrong question. Is the woman in the lake French? :mrgreen::twisted::shock::cyclopsa:
No, it was Candy Dulpher:smack::bighug::love34: that I saw jump in. She was wearing only a neckstrap......

·
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The real question is, if you drink water from the lake, does the finish of the bottle(glass, metal, or plastic) affect the taste?

·
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm thinking Randall will jump in just to save her Inderbinen:cheers:...........

·
Registered
472 Posts
No, it was Candy Dulpher:smack::bighug::love34: that I saw jump in. She was wearing only a neckstrap......
Well allrighty then!!!!! And in your subsequent post, did you mean Inderbinden, or under carriage. Both need to be protected you know. Hee hee hee hee.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts