Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been looking at web videos for this pedal and while they are all for guitar, of course, it seems to provide a lot of what I'm looking for for processing my sax. Does anyone have any comments about this one?
Thanks

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Haven't tried it, but it looks like an impressive bundle. The different effects get varying reviews, and some don't like the menu design. How are you hoping to use it? Not sure how easy it would be to use in a live setting, if your goal is to cycle through different effects.

I've lately been exploring both physical pedals and pedal emulator apps on my iPad. Each has its own affordances and constraints.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking for live processing but not likely to need to change settings very much during a gig. This unit seems to provide for some presets which is likely the way I would go. It looks like the screen is large enough to be practical on a gig. So far I've been experimenting with separate pedals but was thinking this might provide a simple, one pedal, option. Need to pick up one of these and give it a try.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts