Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across this little thing, and really like the size, all in one aspect of the receiver, and the fact it can be powered by "usb battery pack"

Based on the videos/etc. it sounds pretty good, but thought I'd check here with the experts...

Anyone using one of these???

Thoughts??

https://us.cloudvocal.com/products/isolo-choice-sax

THANKS!

(Did a search and couldn't find a prior thread, if I missed it feel free to redirect me)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks lostcircuits - that review lead me to a bunch of others...

Apparently, everyone who has used it seems to love it...

This helped.

If theres anyone else out there who has used it, would love your feedback.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm still curious about it, particularly since the user reviews are few and only Youtube reviews which aren't always unbiased. Anyone here have any more to add?

·
Registered
25 Posts
They have a new version coming out very soon with a bigger capsule and more effects choices so I'm interested to find out more too.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Jay Metcalf has just put up a comparison video of the original cloudvocal mic and the new updated version complete with added effects .it's got my interest, as I'm leaning towards getting one anyway.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I do wish that the manufacturers would allow easily replaceable rechargeable batteries. I don't see that on the website so am guessing that the battery is not replaceable. I see that you can buy the mic/transmitter unit alone if an when the battery gives out.
Nice that it doesn't require a belt pack and associated wire.
Another consideration is that the receiver only has unbalanced out, with a supplied XLR adapter. While the adapter allows you to plug it into balanced input, it doesn't address the cable:
Perhaps on the cloudvocal unit there is no discernible difference, but on my far older Audio-Technica wireless there was.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts