Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a YTS 875 EX back in December, and I have decided that out of the three Ex's that I own, this horn is by far my favorite. I'm just curious if anyone else out there has bought, or spent a good deal of time with one of these horns, and what they think of them...

· Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
4,359 Posts
Steve P said:
Joe, did you snag that RC Bari off ebay about 10 days ago? There was one for a $3500 BIN that was perfect.... just curious.

Steve P
Now Steve, you know that curiosity killed the cool kat sax player........
if memory serves me that bari had a $3,995 BIN.........but the lucky dog got it for $3,500 including shipping......not a bad deal considering what Taiwanese bari's go for these days......I can't remember which of my six(lost one earlier this year)dogs won it, but it 's supposed to arrive Tuesday........;)

· Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
4,359 Posts
Thanks Steve! With my back problems I have no business owning a bari, but I'm hoping if I take better care of myself I can play it once in a while........I just couldn't pass on such a bargain!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.