Sax on the Web Forum banner

Anybody knows Eastman Bass Clarinet (LK.CLN-6206-N)?

3K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Benny 
It may very well be that Eastman that you have been offered ( I guess it was this https://www.musik-bertram.com/musikinstrumente/Eastman/LK+CLN+6206+N/artikel-164.html )

is not an Andreas Eastman clarinet since they don't appear to have any bass in their catalogue. There is room for a certain amount of speculation since there are many Chinese makers which could trade under the name Eastman without necessarily infringing the ® name

I think you could contact the German shop above (It is in your hometown after all!) and ask how things are and to provide precise informations on the origins (it will be China in any case) of the Eastman bass clarinet.

I know of some Eastman Saxophones (seen in the past) which clearly don't have anything to do with Andreas Eastman.

The fact that this brand decided to add or use the name Andreas Eastman as opposed to Eastman alone to me is the thrace of the fact that they sought to differentiate themselves.

this is very good deduction and probably the source of the other Eastman saxophones that I have seen over the years apparing from time to time in the NL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.