Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
has anyone heard from Gloger lately?
I sent him some emails but never received any response...

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
38,847 Posts
he may not be the most communicative person in the world and when it comes to neck sales you may be better off buying from one of his distributors, price wise shouldn’t make any difference

·
Registered
133 Posts
he may not be the most communicative person in the world and when it comes to neck sales you may be better off buying from one of his distributors, price wise shouldn’t make any difference
I’m looking at the Gloger page and unless I’m calculating incorrectly, and that’s entirely possible, is says 350 euro for a bari Sax neck with octave key. That looks to be $380? Music medic just quoted me $560 for the same neck. I’m wanting to get a gloger neck for my horn. Are people going to gloger directly? Am I not calculating correctly? I don’t mind paying a little extra to deal with a local company but almost $200 seems a little high.

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
38,847 Posts
WEird that MM would ask more if Gloger also provides direct sales on line, seems a little weird to do business this way, methinks!

that will be the price for a copper neck , the silver is more.

You may (or more often than not) be hit by a import tax. I am not sure of how things are and if any tariffs are now imposed on these things. Until a few months ago , private citizens (so not companies) in the US were hardly ever hit by import taxes.

Whichever way you decide to go you will probably need to pay in advance and wait 8 to 10 weeks to receive the order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts