Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Forum Contributor 2015-2016
12,001 Posts
Wow!! You should be leading your own band Sean, the drummers great too. The very best of luck to you, you deserve it man!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2013
7,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow!! You should be leading your own band Sean, the drummers great too. The very best of luck to you, you deserve it man!
We're going to be throwing a bass player into the mix and see how he does. We're going to be trying to incorporate live drum and bass but with me adding looped keyboard and saxophone with FX. I think it's going to be pretty sweet.

·
Forum Contributor 2015-2016
12,001 Posts
We're going to be throwing a bass player into the mix and see how he does. We're going to be trying to incorporate live drum and bass but with me adding looped keyboard and saxophone with FX. I think it's going to be pretty sweet.
That sounds like a great plan, be sure to upload some of your gigs when you do it, I look forward to seeing the band.
Cheers Rob.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2013
7,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been trying to upload this one for a while. I think it captured my sound really well.

Us playing at Car Free Day last year. We raked it in pretty good. Almost $300 in about 2 1/2 hours of playing.

Autumn Leaves.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
We don't need no stinkin' bass player!:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts