Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need an amp for my ewi. I'm looking at a Behringer Ultratone K450FX, which has 45 watts. Will this be a good enough amp for practice and smaller gigs? Enough power?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I bought a pair of Roland CM-30 speaker/amps to use with my EWI 4000s. Very happy with them. Tried them out at Guitar Center before I bought them. Later, Ray

·
Registered
599 Posts
I bought the Behringer K1800FX a couple of years ago, and have done lots of one-man-band gigging with it (probably over 200 gigs). I had an EV speaker not being used, so I replaced the Bugera 12" with that, and it's even better. I have several different types of Behringer products, and although I know they don't use the best quality components in their manufacture, they get fantastic sound out of them. The reverb is especially good on both the 1800 and a Behringer mixer I have. I recently sold my two 15" powered PA speakers (also Behringer), and replaced them with another 1800FX, as a backup. I even added a speaker jack, and ocassionally use a second speaker on a speaker stand, for the larger gigs. The best $255.00 I ever spent on a piece of musical equipment.

BTW, just did a check on prices and found a crazy low sale price of $207.00, although it's not on your side of the pond! http://www.karaokeequipment.com/behringer-k1800fx-ultratone-4-channel-keyboard-amp.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts