Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sitting here wondering, does anyone make an alto/tenor double wheeled case? I would like one as the walk required to get from the house I'm staying in to the university where I am attending a summer jazz camp is over two miles long. Should I get one if one is made or get a cart two strap my alto/tenor/cmel to and walk?

BTW: I'm under 16 and don't drive plus my uncle who I'm staying with hates driving.

·
Forum Contributor 2016, The official SOTW Little S
5,472 Posts
That would be very nice. You shouldn't of mentioned anything, you could of patented it. :)

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/ Forum Contributor 2011
2,574 Posts
Somebody was making something along those lines, but I just checked wwbw and weinermusic without finding it. It was like a 2-compartment heavily-padded gig bag on wheels. The horns sat vertically in it side by side.

Personally, I'd just get a cart/dolly for now.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
623 Posts
I saw that case for sale on the internet recently. I think it is made by Allora, if you read through the SOTW posts you will find a link to that case, I found it last week. Look through thelinks here on cases, and try a search on here for Allora.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I think this is it, right?
Not just Alto/Curvy Sop.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One problem, I have a CBall Big Bell Stone Series. I don't think that honkin' big bell will fit in a sop compartment.
I wouldn't think you could get an alto in there anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts