Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
haha yeah me too... would love to have a Chu Berry but they're harder to find
Whoops I’m sorry I thought you meant New Wonder II (aka Chu Berry) in your original post. So that’s what I meant with the reverb.com price I mentioned. I don’t know much about New Wonder I, perhaps someone else can chime in. But if you have the internet, don’t most online sellers ship to Mexico too? (I bought a guitar amp from a Mexican seller on reverb a few years ago…)

·
Registered
440 Posts
I have a NW I and like it. If I was to nick pick it, I wish the B key and Bis key were a little closer and G# key was a little bigger. And $550 is an ok price for one.
People complain about the B and Bis on 6m too, but I haven’t noticed any issue. (But also I believe I’ve seen people talk about having it adjusted so maybe that’s an option?)

·
Registered
440 Posts
I'm too cheap to buy a horn that I haven't played. Sit on yer cash if you have to and wait for a horn that you like playing. Maybe add a little cash each month and improve you prospects.

Love my 1992 Grassi, btw.
Couldn’t disagree more. I wouldn’t have my beautiful 6m or YSS 62. You can absolutely make an educated purchase online and plenty of great horns are available with reasonable return policies. Limiting your search to your own town is unnecessary.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts