Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
14,933 Posts
Put it on the skinny end of the sax with the holey part facin down. Use a ligashure to holed on a read and then blow music.

·
3,561 Posts
meyer vs cheap plastic mp

You are better off saving your dough and gettting a cheap student MP than the current production Meyers. An old Meyer NY is another ball of wax.

·
The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum
27,650 Posts
LateNiteSax said:
You are better off saving your dough and gettting a cheap student MP than the current production Meyers.
SOTW Urban Mythology.

Anyway if you want to know about Meyers use the search function. There's billions of posts on them.

·
4,147 Posts
LateNiteSax said:
You are better off saving your dough and gettting a cheap student MP than the current production Meyers. An old Meyer NY is another ball of wax.
I played a killer stock (new) Meyer about an hour ago that is sitting in a case under my bed...

·
Registered
383 Posts
I love my meyer, it makes me feel all tingly inside

-Birdman

·
Registered
275 Posts
LateNiteSax said:
I own a newer Meyer HR 8M alto mouthpiece. Great, versatile mouthpiece. I would however apply the above comments to the current production Otto Link HR mouthpieces. They remind me of the stuffy sound I got when I left a neckstrap in the bell of my horn.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I love my Meyer 6M but I got it used over 20 years ago so I guess it's not one of the newer ones.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I have a new 7M and it plays great. I've also played a few I wouldn't ever consider buying.

·
The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum
27,650 Posts
BobbyC said:
I love my Meyer 6M but I got it used over 20 years ago so I guess it's not one of the newer ones.
Oh, I don't know. How old are you? If you're 80 or 90, then...

:D

·
Distinguished SOTW Member and Forum Contributor
4,379 Posts
gary said:
SOTW Urban Mythology..
There's a lot of that going around...on all subjects. It's starting to bug me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts