Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! I'm trying to use my EWI 4000s with the supplied UniQuest software. I've been following the instructions in the quickstart PDF manual and I've reached the part that tells you how to download the preset bank from the EWI. When I click "get" the program begins to download the bank but eventually I get an error which says "sysx data missing". It always stops at exactly the same place every time. I'm using an M-Audio Uno midi interface device. I really want to get the software working, if anyone can help it'd be much appreciated!

THanks.

Geo :cool:

·
Registered
300 Posts
I would check out the Wind Controller forums at Patchman Music. Apparently you're not the only one having this issue.

One person did say from here:

Hi There,
I had the same problem myself, it was suggested to me that i upload the factory preset bank from my harddrive to my ewi, and then from the ewi to the harddrive. i have had no sysx problems since,either sending up or down.
Your milage may vary.

Please note that I take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information as I do not own an EWI 4000 myself. I don't want to be the one that causes you to "brick" it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts