Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sold my !950 Super 20 tenor but the buyer didn't want the case. This case is in really excellent condition as is the horn. Blue fake croc in beautiful condition with blue velvet lining it was according to SaxQuest King's deluxe case at the time. There is a leather retaining strap for the bell and clarinet and flute holder and all the catches work perfectly. The inside is in amazing condition also.
I would appreciate a valuation. No pics yet but I would give the case 9.9 out of 10 condition wise. It has led a very easy life. Thanks

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
1,679 Posts
I have sold my !950 Super 20 tenor but the buyer didn't want the case. This case is in really excellent condition as is the horn. Blue fake croc in beautiful condition with blue velvet lining it was according to SaxQuest King's deluxe case at the time. There is a leather retaining strap for the bell and clarinet and flute holder and all the catches work perfectly. The inside is in amazing condition also.
I would appreciate a valuation. No pics yet but I would give the case 9.9 out of 10 condition wise. It has led a very easy life. Thanks
Wow! who wouldn't want the original mint-ish case?? I'd say it was worth a min of $200 and probably more, considering that it is the luxe model. Pics please...
BTW. Are you done with S20 tenors?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts