Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this horn when I first learned how to play the saxophone. I've had it for several years but I haven't played on it it in about 6 or 7. It needs new pads and could probably use a cleaning and slight refurbishing.

I'm considering selling it to make some extra money because I don't use it anymore and someone might be able to get more out of it than me.

I don't know how to start prepping and what to sell it at in it's current condition. Any advice? :|

Thanks guys

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you need the full model number at all just let me know, I just need to know if anyone knows the sell prices for a used Bundy II tenor these days.

I'm going to check ebay and see.

Thanks

·
Registered
418 Posts
I bought a Bundy II alto for my son. Good horn, but unfortunately very common student horn so not much demand for them. It was practically mint and needed no work and I paid $285 after playing it. On ebay altos go for $100-300 depending on condition and work needed. I would not put any work into your tenor, chances are you won't get your money back for it. I would just put it on ebay with a low starting price and see what happens if it is just taking up space or donate it to a school. May get more for tax break on it than selling it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks very much for the help MadHatter! Yeah, I saw the prices you mentioned on ebay. I actually have a couple hookups in the surrounding school system, so maybe I can throw them the horn for their middle school students.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts