Sax on the Web Forum banner

261 - 280 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #263
Hello everyone,
I haven't written here for a long time but we are still working, and our products are still innovative on the international scene.
Starting from our universal ligatures up to professional mouthpieces, they continue to be available on our website, which will soon be updated also as graphics.

I point out that the anodized aluminum series is on super offer while stocks last.

I also publish below some photos of a new series of soprano mouthpieces, very beautiful but which also sound very good ...

For now we ship for free all over the world .. 100_1292.JPG 100_1298.JPG 100_1302.JPG

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #267
anodized aluminum series is on super offer while stocks last.

all the best

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Bravo! Well done
These new mouthpieces will be for all saxophones?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Dunno' about your mouthpieces but I like your ligature!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #276
Today the real ebonite no longer exists and is equated to hard rubber and yes, it is a trade name and the mouthpiece is built with the best German hard rubber.

:)

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have got an Absolute ST for alto and wonder how the new hard rubber mpc would compare tonewise to it? How would you describe it, are there sound clips?

Alphorn

·
Registered
jazz, rock, funk, fusion and gospel on tenor, alto and soprano
471 Posts
Hello, I would like to present my site and my products.
We are in Italy and we produce high quality mouthpieces for saxophones.
These are all machined from solid with CNC machines then finished by hand.
We had great satisfactions in Italy so we would like to offer them in other countries.
Thanks for the welcome.

www.absolutesax.com

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
Your products look great. I have only one concern. I purchased a mouthpiece from Intrada Music in Poland and the tracking number said the mouthpiece left Poland 5 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived in the US. I am guessing perhaps it is at sea so the shipping time is going to be more than a month. What shipping options do you offer to the US? Any options that will get the mouthpiece here in less than 30 days?

261 - 280 of 291 Posts