1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
nice ! I enjoy it :)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Sounding good! I listened to some Joe Henderson records last night- he appeals to me because it sounds like he's a flute player playing tenor. There are so many interesting embellishments and details that really define his playing- just a lot of agility. A great player for you to feel inspired to write a tune for!

·
Premium Member
15,480 Posts
Sounds great, Jeff!
I always enjoy when you put up these clips of songs you wrote for our sax heroes. Great composition and great playing!!!!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounding good! I listened to some Joe Henderson records last night- he appeals to me because it sounds like he's a flute player playing tenor. There are so many interesting embellishments and details that really define his playing- just a lot of agility. A great player for you to feel inspired to write a tune for!
Thanks for giving it a listen!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for checking it out. He really is a great inspiration!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts