Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Blazersatelier Tilburg (Netherlands) has developed and patented a total new way for reducing the weight of the instrument on to your neck.

The B.A.Sling is neither a strap nor a harness, It will give you the freedom of a strap, leaving the chest free and constantly devide the weight of your instrument between your neck and your back in any playing position, sitting down, standing or swinging around and keep your instrument in a perfect balance!
It is fully adjustable for Alto- to Barotonesaxophone, ideal for children to Adults, and once adjusted, one size will fit all!

For more information, pictures or orders you can link on to my site via www.ba-sling.com and look under BA Sling

Kind Regards;

Allaert Pesman
[email protected]
www.blazersatelier.nl

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,487 Posts
hardly new.
harnesses like that have been around for ages.
i find they constrict your chest quite a lot.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,875 Posts
You say it's not a harness but it sure looks like one to me. What makes this one any different?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
1,020 Posts
interesting idea.... but from my experience in bari playing the widest strap should be on the left side, not the right.

·
Registered
51 Posts
kind of looks like a pain to get in and out of...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is a half (hybrid) harness with a siliding side relaese buckle that devides the weight and makes putting it on and taking it of totally easy.
It will take a minute to learn the trick putting it on, but once you got that it,s as easy as putting on your coat.
You can put it on over the other shoulder as well, but than your instrument will tend to hang on to your right side.
The way I use it you can play it in front of you or on your side.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2009-
2,759 Posts
Just ordered one and I'll post a review when I get it. Thanks, Brassman.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I can't find it on that web site. Is there an English version or can someone tell me where to click??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts