Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2009
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a shame, I've been playing now 3,5 years, and only yesterday I found out how exactly that front-f key has to be used (before that, it just sat in the way mostly). If I tried it, I got no sound at all, and I didn't know what I was doing wrong. Until I read through SOTW, looking for a way to give it a use.

Who would think that fingering high C and then using that front-f key would give me that sweet ffffffffff3. I played C3-F3 and back for almost half an hour out of joy.

Thank you SOTW, I owe you Harri!

·
Forum Founder
3,877 Posts
Jolle said:
It's a shame, I've been playing now 3,5 years, and only yesterday I found out how exactly that front-f key has to be used (before that, it just sat in the way mostly). If I tried it, I got no sound at all, and I didn't know what I was doing wrong. Until I read through SOTW, looking for a way to give it a use.

Who would think that fingering high C and then using that front-f key would give me that sweet ffffffffff3. I played C3-F3 and back for almost half an hour out of joy.

Thank you SOTW, I owe you Harri!
Jolle,
it is always nice to get positive feedback for a change.

You should really thank our knowledgeable members who are willing to share their expertise here.

Appreciate your message.

-Harri

1 - 3 of 3 Posts