·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2014
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2014
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bet the wife (and pets) just LOVE that little exercise!

;-)
I probably should be more considerate but I started practicing at 5am when my daughter was born 15 years ago. By now, no one even notices my practicing. In fact, this morning I had do prepare something for school and my wife was concerned about why I wasn't practicing.

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
I probably should be more considerate but I started practicing at 5am when my daughter was born 15 years ago. By now, no one even notices my practicing. In fact, this morning I had do prepare something for school and my wife was concerned about why I wasn't practicing.
LOL! You've trained them well! I definitely don't do the 5 am. thing (my wife would inhumanely euthanize me!), but after 17 yrs, she too has learned to expect tenor, alto and/or clarinet noise at pretty much any time I'm home. I think our wives deserve medals, but I'll never admit that......to her!
The altissimo exercise sounds nice! The only semi-noticeable area(s) are the front high E and F, but I think it's pretty much impossible to have those two notes sound with the same timbre as the palm key E and F.

John

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2015-
32,933 Posts
I think our wives deserve medals...
Amen - and Honorable Mentions to the kids.

Thank you to all who have endured the years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts