·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
5,528 Posts
Yep,

I'm thinking of stocking up while they are on sale.. :bluewink:

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Contributor 2010
1,502 Posts
This guy is great. I have been thinking about buying JayeSF's Borgani soprano $625. Until I saw Dominic has one that is $3,500. It must be so much better - I think I will get it.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2014
2,323 Posts
Grumble all you like boys, but I bought a nice yani soprano from Dominic years ago. Price was right and he let me test horns for about 3 hours that saturday until i found the one I liked...

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
5,528 Posts
Grumble all you like boys..........
No disrespect to Dominic intended.

My comment was about the number of bass saxes that the ad says are available. I would actually wonder if the actual Selmer Paris factory keeps that many on hand at one time. I figure the humorous "number available" is to keep the ad going even if Dominic does manage to sell a few which I'm sure they would have to order and don't keep in stock.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My comment was about the number of bass saxes that the ad says are available. I would actually wonder if the actual Selmer Paris factory keeps that many on hand at one time. I figure the humorous "number available" is to keep the ad going even if Dominic does manage to sell a few which I'm sure they would have to order and don't keep in stock.
Exactly.

I have heard that Selmer produces 6-8 Basses a year and keilwerth 2-3. That was a while back, it may be less now due to the economy.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Contributor 2010
1,502 Posts
My comment was about his often ridicuous prices. He is a good place for is you are looking for a $1300 student flute. That is all.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
...yeah...but you SAVE $5,404

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 11 of 11 Posts