Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, back with a new video! I think you will all have some opinions on this and I'm really curious to hear what you have to say about it. In this video I talk about THE GREATEST SAXOPHONE OF ALL TIME, the Selmer Mark VI. I outline the 5 things I love about mine - let me know what you love about yours!!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2009
5,462 Posts
If I could add delay to my sax tone I'd buy any horn with that built in. Nice vid Dave but you never had me holding my sides laughing like your kenny g vids. Keep it UP K

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
If I could add delay to my sax tone I'd buy any horn with that built in.
the Moog Store (next to the Moog Factory in NC) has a stack of the legendary 104M MoogerFooger delay pedals because the factory decided to do a run to use up the last of their "spillover barrels". it had been officially discontinued for years, and these should be the very last of them for real. if you're really into delay.

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
I don't own a Mark VI....only a lowly Ref 54 alto....I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy! LOL But hey Dave, don't you know that the SBA is the new Mark VI? (Actually there is a Mark VI alto owned by another SOTWer that I covet, and you know who you are!)

Love your videos...they are...umm...enlightening, educational..... :)

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't own a Mark VI....only a lowly Ref 54 alto....I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy! LOL But hey Dave, don't you know that the SBA is the new Mark VI? (Actually there is a Mark VI alto owned by another SOTWer that I covet, and you know who you are!)

Love your videos...they are...umm...enlightening, educational..... :)
Ref 54? I feel dirty even quoting your comment...also SBA? What does that stand for...Shoulda Bought A mark vi?

And thanks for that! Just trying to make people laugh :)

·
Registered
921 Posts
Perhaps regular oval oranges finally reveal endless adorable dreams in new gestures including several blues etudes seldom tested !!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
What I love most about my Mk VI is that it is a Conn 10M :twisted:

I like your sense of humor Dave. You are making Jazz fun!

Perhaps regular oval oranges finally reveal endless adorable dreams in new gestures including several blues etudes seldom tested !!!!
Well played sir.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts