Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what case can i use for that soprano? (one piece)
i need a case with space for reeds, moutpieces and books.

·
Über Geek, Forum Contributor 2010 Distinguished SO
3,841 Posts
If you want to put books in the case it's going to have to be WAY bigger than it needs to be.
What about getting a case for the sax, and a bag or backpack for your books?

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
38,782 Posts
....or a backpack that can actually carry both (the old case , repaired) and the books?
Cases for one pieces sopranos are not easy to find since the have been replaced by two pieces (with two necks). The yamaha case is not particularly good but it is robust enough to take any repair. Just put it inside a larger backpack which will then contain all your other books and will cost a lot less than a case!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
....or a backpack that can actually carry both (the old case , repaired) and the books?
Cases for one pieces sopranos are not easy to find since the have been replaced by two pieces (with two necks). The yamaha case is not particularly good but it is robust enough to take any repair. Just put it inside a larger backpack which will then contain al your other books and will cost a lot less than a case!
good idea, but i want a new case

·
38,782 Posts
well, it will be difficult but not impossible. Bam Cases should be able to contain a soprano with a straight neck (the same ones used for Keilwerths ) they have space for other stuff

·
38,782 Posts
I think Bam makes those too

·
38,782 Posts
de gustibus non est disputandum

·
38,782 Posts

·