Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2015
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that when I try to get antyhing on the forum to via forum.saxontheweb.net is now giving a 403 error.... saxontheweb.net/vbulletin based links work fine. Another local fellow is observing the same behavior, so it's not just me (and he's on a different ISP).

So, for example going to the main saxontheweb.net site and clicking on the forums button gives the 403 error (as it is a link via forum.saxontheweb.net) and search results via Google have the same problem.

But (obviously) as long as I use the saxontheweb.net/vbulletin approach everything seems to be dandy.

Regards,

Pete

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2015
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
SOTW Pragmatist
2,900 Posts
Same thing happening here, back door only!

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
I have had the same problem all day. I have to google SOTW in order to get on. All of the google results do not work. Some of them give me the access denied. I am going to try to clear SOTW off of my favorites to see if that gets rid of the problem. Or maybe I just ticked someone off???????

·
Forum Contributor 2015-2017, Distinguished SOTW me
3,426 Posts
I usually use a favorites link and got the 403 message all day. Finally typed the name into google and got another link. Anyway all the ads for Mauriat, Kessler, et al are missing in IE 8.

PS. Must be a problem because there is only 243 people on line at 5:30 PM MST. (thats 12:30 am London time.

·
SOTW Pragmatist
2,900 Posts
So around 250 of us are geek enough to figure out there's always a back way into an Apache server (-:

·
Forum Contributor 2015-2017, Distinguished SOTW me
3,426 Posts
So around 250 of us are geek enough to figure out there's always a back way into an Apache server (-:
Theres a backdoor to everything :D

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Nothing is working!!! Admins please help!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2014
27,199 Posts
I have had the same problem all day. I have to google SOTW in order to get on. All of the google results do not work. Some of them give me the access denied. I am going to try to clear SOTW off of my favorites to see if that gets rid of the problem. Or maybe I just ticked someone off???????
Same here, nothing worked. I paced, snorted, said a very mild cuss word, threatened, still nuttin' worked. I got annoyed, too.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
7,216 Posts
Same here,
403 Error Access Forbidden!
I was on fine 'til 6pm, then nada 'til 10 am
...so... I cleaned my horns

1 - 20 of 43 Posts