Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have no idea if I did this correctly.Goodby pictures.They won't be deleted so you all have my permission to bend your head at a right angle and view them.

·
Prodigal Son and Forum Contributor 2008
10,794 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
14,268 Posts
I didn't have permission to access these photos and it appears that I may have committed a major felony by even trying!!!! DAVE

·
10,794 Posts
Dave Dolson said:
I didn't have permission to access these photos and it appears that I may have committed a major felony by even trying!!!! DAVE
Really, I thought I had been taken the wrong way again.

·
Registered
19 Posts
52Conn10r, you do not have permission to access this page. :cry:

C

·
0 Posts
Too bad, that's a nice TH&C . :( Hopefully you'll get it back .

Keep your fingers crossed ! Except of course , while playing !

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
38,811 Posts
no permission either , I feel very upset!:(

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Amazing, but they worked for me on my ancient work computer running Windows NT and Explorer 6. Most things don't. I can't even upgrade beyond Acrobat 6. Anyway they worked. That built up key is fairly distinctive.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Nobby Keys said:
Do you think it is just those members whose names are in GREEN i.e. contributors that have access.
Quite possibly - I can't see them either and I'm not green - a bit green with envy at not being able to see them, perhaps...:)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Green names are holding the blue names back. I'm being repressed! I'm being repressed!

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
38,811 Posts
must kill green names, must kill......:evil: :evil: :evil:

·
10,794 Posts
I guess there are certain privileges reserved for the Greenies.

I'll stick with the Blues.

(Darn, I wish I could be like those Greenies, they're so cool. Maybe I should buy a mug or something so I can see those pictures. I don't particularly care about the pictures, but there may be a hidden something reserved for the Greenies embedded in the file that would give the reader super powers or something. Even worse, there could be instructions to Kim's house or to a special saxophone factory that makes 5-digit Mark VI tenors to order only for Greenies! Naw, that's just crazy, I'll go walk Asta now.)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts