1 is winelight grover
2. is lucky southern keith jarret
3. original song blues cheesecake
4.lulliby of bird land
5my song automatrix me
6if I aint got you alicia keys
7concerto de arrange by ???

#4 ·
Great set! Lots of varying styles in there. I liked your original tune. It had a Meters type vibe to it that I dug. Flute sounded great as always and so did the sax. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

#7 ·
Thanks guys. This was recorded in a garage so it wasn't "out" . But this band did an hour convalesent set thursday and I do solo or duo con gigs twice a week. I never stopped gigging. Those poor folks at the con hospitals have little entertainment/distraction as it is and next to none with covid. so I do my shows outside in patios or outside the window of the activity room. I know they like the music (60s rock and light jazz) and I try to put on a show, asking them questions about their life or what memories these songs bring up for them if any. K

#9 ·
Thanks Alex, the con shows are easily the best hours of my week. When I leave I have a heightened appreication for all we take for granted. Walking, driving, eating when we want, bathroom, travel. All that is compromised by life in the care home. and I see stroke victims in their 40s or younger. You just dont know when something bad might appear so IM grateful for what you I have. K

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.