·
VENDOR "Innovation over imitation"
16,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10MFAN SAXOPHONE MOUTHPIECES
"INNOVATION OVER IMITATION"

“THE CLASSIC”
TENOR SAX MOUTHPIECE

THE UNIQUE DESIGN TENOR MOUTHPIECE THAT HAS TAKEN THE TENOR MOUTHPIECE MARKET BY STORM

THIS ORIGINAL DESIGN WAS THE TOP RATED MOUTHPIECE FOR ALL OF 2018 FOR ALL THE MOUTHPIECES THAT GOT REVIEWED IN THESAXOPHONIST.ORG ON LINE SAXOPHONE MAGAZINE FOR THE YEAR. THEY REVIEW SAXOPHONE GEAR ALL YEAR LONG, SO THIS IS A GREAT HONOR.

STILL BUYING OVER-PRICED VINTAGE MOUTHPIECES? Looking to sound like one of your heroes? Boy, have the prices gotten truly absurd, and we are capable of making better models with todays technology and immense prototyping.
Its funny, our saxophone heroes used those mouthpieces not because they were legendary mouthpieces or had mythical status……
No, they used them because THOSE WERE THE MODERN MOUTHPIECES OF THEIR ERA.

My philosophy has always been to focus on making better playing pieces than those vintage pieces and their copies.
Original and fresh designs for todays players!!!!

My mouthpiece called “The Classic” has a HUGE, warm, deep, rich, focussed sound that is even top to bottom. Intonation is absolutely stellar. It projects with lots of volume and can be played as quiet as can be while retaining the same serious depth of sound. Incredible altissimo!
The sound is focused and in front of you and it's an incredibly unique internal design that is knocking players out. This can do everything the vintage link hard rubbers can do, and all the stuff they DON’T. Immense flexibility with simple reed changes. Its like having several mouthpieces in one.

Players are dumping their SLANTS, RESOS, AND EARLY BABBITT HARD RUBBERS FOR THIS MOUTHPIECE.

EXPERIENCE HAND-FINISHED ORIGINAL DESIGNS FOR $399 THAT FOR ME, JUST OUTPLAY THOSE PIECES.

1. THE CLASSIC 7*

2. THE CLASSIC 8

3. THE CLASSIC 8*

Here are some nice sound samples of THE CLASSIC MOUTHPIECE:

DAVID STRONG: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS

BEN WENDEL solo sax:

DOUG LAWRENCE giving a DEXTER VIBE with the Select Jazz reed on his CLASSIC

SAM SKELTON showing the warm and full tone live on his 7** THE CLASSIC:

CRISTIANO GIARDINI using his THE CLASSIC with a Rigotti reed and getting more modern punch from the piece

PRICE PLUS SHIPPING.
CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]

·
VENDOR "Innovation over imitation"
16,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SOLD:

1, 3

I can send out the 8 tip today if its bought today. Going to the post office later...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts