Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Sax community,

I've been here a long time, but I've not posted since last year or more and I couldn't recall my info, so I made new info.

We've got a great Symposium lined up and if you'd like to be a Vendor, contact me. I may have a tiny bit of room left.

Here's the link:

http://www.navyband.navy.mil/saxophonesymposium.shtml

I'd love to meet and greet with you, so if you see me, please let me know you're a forum member.

Kind Regards,

Kenfen

·
Registered
642 Posts
I'll be playing at 9 AM on Saturday morning in the Concert Hall! If you guys are going to be around on Thursday night (before the symposium 14th of January), I'll also be playing a show at Twins Jazz in Washington DC (1344 U St NW) ... If you come out to Twins, bring your axe! It'll be a preview of what's to come at the symposium. 3 Alto players and rhythm section (Marty Nau, John Dawson and myself)! I'm sure it won't be a problem to open it up for a tune or two if you bring your horn to the Twins show! Hope to see you guys at the shows!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.