Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is 1959 CONN 10M Satin Silver finish with nickel plated keys and double-socket neck. Has Gator case with it.

Serial# 634XXX

Can anyone give me a rough ballpark on what I could get for this horn? I've no idea of it's value...
I'm not selling it because it plays so well I just want to get an idea of what it's worth..

If you have any idea shoot me a PM or email...thanks

Here is a two-video intro of the horn

Part II

[video]www.facebook.com/v/1471228013206" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>[/video]

Part I

[video]www.facebook.com/v/1471222013056" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>[/video]

Here are the pics

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2060782&id=1008796151&l=758044fbf8

Thanks...

Ryan

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
820 Posts
A while back, I sold a 1968 version of this for $1k, the only differences between your 1959 and my 1968 being the lack of the 'ladyface' and the presence of the underslung octave key, and lacquer rather than your silver plate. Mine was in perfect playing condition and very fine oroingal lacquer cosmetics, with the original case in excellent condition. They do play very, very well, and I miss mine, despite still having a 1951 Buescher Aristocrat (156) and 1937 Martin HC Comm 1 ('searchlight') tenors in the stable. With the economy down, I think these have lost some value on paper, but certainly NOT in their playing capabilities!
Sax Magic

·
Banned
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...

Unfortunately I might have to sell this tenor of mine very soon.... A few days ago I got hit with a huge financial obligation...I don't want to liquadate this tenor because it's the only horn I've actually fell in love with in my whole life...it's absolutely perfect. I'm trying to talk myself around using it for liquadation puposes...

R

1 - 3 of 3 Posts