Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Just sharing a Christmas tune that is going on a local holiday album this year.

Song is Bring Your Torch...................."Save As" below.

This mp3 mix isn't the best, but cd sounds great. The 1913 Steinway Grand has been used to record a few of my original tunes, of course I'll use the old C Melody with it.

Thanks for listening, GREG

·
Distinguished SOTW Member and Champion of the C-Me
2,057 Posts
Greg - well done, I've listened to it a couple of times and it's growing on me.

As you say, not the best mix, just the pure sounds of the two instruments - like I'm in the same room.

Still using the original mouthpiece?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member and Champion of the C-Me
2,057 Posts
LoVeTheBlues said:
Thanks! Tenor Berg on that one
Phew, that's a relief, I could imagine you going quite red, trying to get that strident sound out of a 20's stock 'C' mouthpiece :)

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2008
799 Posts
Wow, just listened to all your C-mel recordings on your site. Great stuff! It's cool to have new recordings being generated to help spur on this revival!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bfahle said:
Wow, just listened to all your C-mel recordings on your site. Great stuff! It's cool to have new recordings being generated to help spur on this revival!
Thanks again...........I just finished 5 recordings with the C Melody and old Grand piano. The compilation is available on my website. Produced for the C Melody Fan in mind and hopes to get a head start on raising money for an important cause.....I will update my sig. soon.

GREG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts