Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Vendor
15,555 Posts
Dave,
This was such a great surprise!
Honestly, I love all of your videos and this one just put a huge smile on my face.
Such beautiful playing! Thank you for everything you do for the saxophone community.

You are the best!!!!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hi Dave, you and your brothers, you look incredibly similar, you share the same taste for clothing and furniture, and you all play a really good sax yourselves and even more so as a trio. Great stuff!

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Well done Dave, I always enjoy hearing your playing. Your timing has to be impeccable to pull off a video like this.

·
Forum Contributor 2016-17
487 Posts
Really nice! Such killin' lines...

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Well, they are identical twins, as you know.
Sooooo......which two were the twins??

Seriously, that was terrific! I'm not sure I've heard you play tenor but I'd like to hear more. And, all three you sounded great! Thanks in part to you, Mark!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dave,
This was such a great surprise!
Honestly, I love all of your videos and this one just put a huge smile on my face.
Such beautiful playing! Thank you for everything you do for the saxophone community.

You are the best!!!!!!
Thank you man!! Loving the pieces and glad I can showcase them in some way.

Hi Dave, you and your brothers, you look incredibly similar, you share the same taste for clothing and furniture, and you all play a really good sax yourselves and even more so as a trio. Great stuff!
Well, they are identical twins, as you know.
Hahaha! Identical triplets...

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Seriously, that was terrific! I'm not sure I've heard you play tenor but I'd like to hear more. And, all three you sounded great! Thanks in part to you, Mark!
Hmm...you'll have to guess which ones are which! And as for tenor, if you browse my channel I have a few playing it. Here are some:

·
Vendor
15,555 Posts

Dave is a super talent, and I’m just thrilled that he enjoys playing my mouthpieces.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Thank you!!

You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed it!
WHAT??? No dancing while playing? I want my money back (not sure for what, bit I'll think of something)!

Seriously though, great playing.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts