Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
VENDOR "Innovation over imitation"
16,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

These just came in today.
I am offering my hand finished Generation ll German bar stock hard rubber tenor mouthpieces for only $375 each, all year round now.
Beautiful warm and full sound top to bottom. Ben Wendel shows the brightest punchy side that I’ve heard this piece get. I can’t get that bright or punchy like he does, and for me, that would be the extreme side.
Most other non super-human players will find the piece to be warm and full. 😀

1. THE CLASSIC 6* —- .095
2. THE CLASSIC 7* ——.105
3. THE CLASSIC 7**—- .108
4. THE CLASSIC 8* —- .115

Below are 5 videos showing the immense flexibility and versatility of this mouthpiece. Listen to all five in a row so you can understand the flexibility of these mouthpieces. If you don’t want to listen to the whole videos, I would recommend 20 seconds or so of each in a row so you can get the idea quickly. My mouthpieces don’t get in the way of the player, or make everyone sound the same. They truly allow the player to sound like themselves because they are so versatile.

Warm side with some Turrentine bluesy punch in the solo:

Beautiful gentle Getz type sound:

Huge, open, powerhouse vibe:

Warm and full tone top to bottom:

Great straight ahead tone:

You can email me directly at: [email protected]

Shipping is from Florida

All the best, Mark

·
Forum Contributor 2016-17
514 Posts
Mark - as an owner of the previous generation Classic, I'm wondering what are the primary differences between the Gen I and Gen II Classics? I've read and heard about the Robusto comparisons but didn't notice any comments on the Classic. If I am not mistaken, all the posted videos are from the Gen I Classic?

·
VENDOR "Innovation over imitation"
16,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi bro,
All of the models I sell got the same treatment for the Generation ll updates....all of them.
The audio of Zoltan Sagi is on the Gen ll Classic.
It takes a while to get new videos, and I will put more up as they come in.

Robert Anchipolovsky has had both the Showboats and told me the Gen ll is the best piece he's played and said the updates were stellar. He said it made that model so great for him.

Zoltan Sagi has had both the Gen l and ll Showtimes and Black Widows, and agrees that the updates have transformed the mpc's.
David Strong got some of the models for his store, and wrote me to tell me how great the Gen ll pieces were, and that they were a huge bonus for the player, and that everything was better for him. He ordered a BW in a 9 for himself because he loves the changes so much.
Feel free to contact Zoltan or Dave, as they are both members here.

All the best, Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts