Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive always been impressed with his stock...but have you seen what's up for grabs right now on ebay??? it just goes on and on!!! ..man ,now I can't sleep!!!

·
Distinguished Member, Forum Contributor 2012-2015
5,878 Posts
Very impressive! And quality is guaranteed. I recently did a trade with 10mfan and I couldn't be happier with what I got in the exchange - a great Florida Link.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i did a trade...was kicking myself after I sent my package off, as they were 2 very fine pieces.... but I'm now in heaven with my House of Note CV special....did anyone say mouthpiecemuseum???

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2009
1,564 Posts
Mark is great at what he does, which is buy and sell vintage mouthpieces. He is a mouthpiece marketing whiz. If he was selling luxury condos or rare Italian sport cars he would be rich and retired in Florida. Wait a minute, he lives in Florida already.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
+1, he IS the mouthpiecemuseum!
I´ve done many deals with him and they have all been great for both os us!
Quality is allways guaranteed.Great guy to deal with.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,046 Posts
Mark knows his stuff--he knows what people want and what they are willing to pay for. He's always been upfront and honest with me, and he's sent some GREAT stuff my way. He's always got the best of the best, and the rarest of the rare. I count him as one of my good friends and somebody I'd trust totally when buying a piece or a horn.

·
Forum Contributor 2017
7,504 Posts
I'm still trying to sell a kidney to buy a Guardala from him....:bluewink:

·
SOTW Columnist and Forum Contributor 2015-2016
3,832 Posts
Any mouthpiece I've ever gotten from Mark has been top notch in every way. He is THE source for anyone who wants a great playing, rare, and/or vintage mouthpiece.

What's great is that he is an absolute MONSTER player, so he actually knows when a mouthpiece plays well or not.

- Saxaholic

·
Forum Contributor 2016, Distinguished SOTW Member
12,798 Posts
The thing I like about Mark is that if he gets a piece that in vintage and it sucks he doesn't turn around and sell it. He sends it to Brian Powell or another refacer and has it refaced so it plays well or as good as it can. Many guys would just turn around and sell it as is lame. Mark sold me a Florida link that he considered the best he ever played and he was right it is amazing. I haven't found a Florida link that I like better yet. His prices are going way above where I'm at but hey, if people are buying then all the more power to him.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,766 Posts
ive always been impressed with his stock...but have you seen what's up for grabs right now on ebay??? it just goes on and on!!! ..man ,now I can't sleep!!!
Go back to trumpet. Put all of your saxophone mouthpieces in a box and send them to me.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looks like Barry Sachs has found the way around paying Vintage Mouthpiece prices!!!!!!!!!

i figured the CV would perk your curiousity Andy!!!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2008
2,377 Posts
He know how to work you guys here. He's found a way to make a buck.
My thoughts exactly..for those of you that have the money for $1500 mouthpieces I guess it doesn't matter but if I want a vintage mouthpiece I'll find it myself, I don't need a middle-man gettin' his cut.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
....well if youd rather buy a piece for 450 on ebay...and end up paying 150 to get it refaced =600 or get a "poifect" piece quality guaranteed for 575 your choice

1 - 17 of 17 Posts