We'll skip the long story: Mark did good,
he did it promptly and he educated &
entertained me along the way.
Thank you 10Mfan!

·
10MFAN MOUTHPIECES "Innovation over imitation"
15,832 Posts
My pleasure!

Let me know how it works for you once you get your horn back.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
6,862 Posts
Here's another more than 100% satisfied customer mention for dealer 10mfan.

I just bought a Ponzol M1 from him, and it is every bit the awesome piece that he said it would be. There was some chatter on here awhile ago about his prices being too high, but I know I got a great price on this piece. What's more, he included a cool vintage Berg lig and cap (which weren't mentioned in the deal) and his shipping policy is excellent.

I really should hate this guy--because he gets to golfing:x--but I can't: he's just too good!

Thanks Mark!!!!

rory

·
15,832 Posts
Thank you, my friend.

Now to really bum you out...I played golf today and shot 69...and it was windy as h***.
Its nice to be in a state that you can actually play all the time.

You know what they say...."It dont mean a thing if you aint got that swing"!!!! ;)

I try my hardest to please everyone who buys from me.

·
Registered
146 Posts
10mfan comes through, I just received my Lamberson 6m alto piece, it looks like I will need a break in period, however the condition and packaging where fine. He also gave me a
substantial discount of his own volition, good guy and I would surely buy from again.

·
Forum Contributor 2008/Distinguished SOTW Member
3,295 Posts
I'll say this. You know if you buy a piece from him. IT WILL PLAY! And it will play the way it was meant to play. Some may balk at the prices at times, but isn't it worth it if the search is over? He's a good man and has some GREAT pieces.

·
6,862 Posts
69?

Oh well maybe you'll have time for 18 next time. There, now I feel better;)

Rory

·
15,832 Posts
:)

18 glorious holes, 2 cigars, and a bloody mary from the cart girl.

....A good way to spend a day!

·
SOTW Columnist and Forum Contributor 2015-2016
3,871 Posts
10mFan's been nothing but fabulous in all of our dealings. A great player, a great businessman, and a dear friend. Kudos!!

Saxaholic

·
Distinguished Member, Forum Contributor 2015-2016
2,692 Posts
im trying to break 90 . its not enough that he has all the mouthpieces... but a good golf game too? im sitting here with snow up to be **** and hes shooting 69? all i can do is look at my callaways and wish... lucky bast...

·
15,832 Posts
the best tip I can give you, is watch your arms pass the impact position on the downswing...then you can look up to watch the ball.
Take a divot after the ball by hitting DOWN on it, and keep your head down as your hands pass the impact position. It keeps the shoulders in line and doesnt allow the leaft shoulder to open as you approach impact. (assuming youre a right handed player.)

·
15,832 Posts
You Cant Still Be Loving That Rpc Bari Piece??????????

No One Plays The Same Mpc For More Than A Year, Do They???? :)

Good To Hear From You!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello 10m Fan,
I am a neighbor of yours, living only 15 minutes away, and I would be in contact with you regarding a mouthpiece you have listed on eBay now. I'd like to buy it (and I have the money), but I want to see if I can not only cut out the delivery time, but the fee as well. At the same time, of course, I'd just like to meet to introduce myself and "talk shop". Don't worry..I don't waste anyone's time, because I don't have it to waste, with three kids, two businesses and performing full time. I just would like to make a better connection, and probably give you more business directly. If you wish to make the connection (and save me shipping time and money , LOL!), please contact me through one of my groups' sites at http://UrbanGypsyMusic.com/, where you can send a message and I'll reply with my number, or however you wish to do it. BTW, I'll probably get the MP on eBay, whether or not you wish to do it the other way..Thanks, John M

·
2,866 Posts
I have to jump in on the "fan of 10mfan" bandwagon. I received a Gale Hollywood 3 dot alto from him and not only does the mouthpiece play better than anything else I've used but his attention to customer service has been second to none. Thank you Mark. That piece is a keeper. It makes me curious about the other hard-to-come-by mouthpieces you have.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts