Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark is a very knowledgeable and well-respected member here. I had a question for him about one of his Robusto Ultem tenor pieces. As an asthmatic, I asked his recommendation on tip opening for a new piece. He suggested I come down to a 6* from the 7* I already had. Great advice! The difference made playing the tenor somewhat easier. I still have some air problems, but not nearly as bad a previously. Played a gig Saturday night with much less effort. And, he called me today to see how things went. Great guy and knows how to relate to people.

Thanks so much Mark. I am a 10mfan, FAN.

Alan from Delaware

·
Premium Member
15,478 Posts
Thank you very much. I’m really glad you are enjoying the mouthpiece so much, and it was great to talk with you.
You can always contact me with questions anytime you want.
Happy holidays!

·
Registered
936 Posts
I’m never surprised when someone raves about Mark and his 10mfan mouthpieces, they ALL just play so great it’s unreal! The Showtime is just...unbelievable! Whenever I play it, it reminds me of my first truly great mouthpiece that I absolutely loved to death. Played on it from when I got it in college until the unfortunate day that it was damaged beyond repair. The Showtime feels just like home, I can never say enough good things about it!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2017
1,994 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts