Sax on the Web Forum banner

10MFAN and Falcon Woodwinds at NAMM this year

8K views 37 replies 11 participants last post by  10mfan 
#1 ·
Come and visit Eric Falcon and Doug Webb at booth 9429 this year at the Namm show.
They will be displaying and selling the Falcon Woodwinds brand new Florida and Double Ring metals along with my full line of 10MFAN alto and tenor mouthpieces.

Thank you and enjoy the show.

#34 ·
1. We are making the most perfect replicas of the pieces that we are copying.

2. Macsax does NOT make the Falcon Woodwinds pieces.

3. Macsax DOES make Retros pieces.

4. Does Macsax supply some of their blanks to other people?? I wouldn’t know. You would have to confirm that with Macsax.

5. I have had many of Retros pieces through here. I will tell you that we are not interested in making tweaked up versions of the originals.
We will allow players today to really see and feel the vintage experience the way it was intended from copies of the best pieces made.
We wish ALL the companies out there making their versions of vintage pieces, the best of luck and great success.

We are simply dedicated to making the finest copies of the best vintage pieces out there, without internal adjustments.

#36 ·
Yes, we DO NOT use anyone elses blanks. We CT SCAN the original vintage pieces we are going to copy, and these are what we put out. These have absolutely nothing to do with anyone elses blanks.

Thank you. What are you playing on for tenor?

#37 ·
Too many different pieces to mention them all. Mostly links. On hard rubber I use an Early Babbitt HR that was worked on by the great James Bunte. I have a no USA metal tenor that Mojo refaced, very nice. I have a great Zimberoff House of Note 7*, a Stubby, an 8 Slant, among others.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.