Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
VENDOR "Innovation over imitation"
16,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

These pieces are incredibly hot, and the last 10 I posted sold out in less than 48 hours.
Let me know if you want a Daddy-O alto or Robusto tenor in these sizes.
You can email me directly or post here.
These 2 models in these sizes are always super popular, so they are being cut by the shop this week. They will be completed by my new craftsman around 9/20.

Steve Neff just did a wonderful review a few days ago, that you can check out at his website
www.Neffmusic.com

I am offering 10 of these hand finished semi-transparent orange pieces for only $299 each.

1. Daddy-O 6 --- .078

2. Daddy-O 6

3. Daddy-O 6

4. Daddy-O 6

5. Daddy-O 6

6. Robusto 7**--- .108

7. Robusto 7**

8. Robusto 7**

9. Robusto 7**

10. Robusto 7**

*** I had someone order a Black Widow in the 7** tip, and they changed their order to the hard rubber, so I do have one orange BW available when that group comes in. ***

Here's a sample picture of the Robusto in the orange.

Because of Steve's great review, the word got out about these pieces, and these will be picked up quickly.
I wanted to offer them here first.

$299 plus shipping from Florida

If you want one of these, you need to email me at: [email protected]

If there is another size and model that you would like on your wish list, just contact me and let me know, and I will put you on the list. Once I have five of those in your same model and size, we will make them.

All the best, Mark

·
16,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just one Robusto 7** remains.

Grab it before it’s gone.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,561 Posts
Are these all tenor, or some alto too? Are there any tenor “Classic” in the ultem material? Thanks.

·
16,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi,
Hope you are well. All of my tenor and alto pieces are being done in hard rubber and Ultem.
If you are looking for something specific in a certain size just email me and let me know.
I know that you love Bergs, so you would most likely really dig my Showtime or Black Widow tenors the most.
If you are looking for the warmer vibe, the Classic would be a great call.

Feel free to email me and let me know.
Thanks

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,561 Posts
Great to know thanks Mark!
I assume the chambers are medium on the ultems. I'm done with large chambers man. Too tubby and dead for me.
I have a thing for vintage stainless denim table Bergs, But i play all sorts of stuff. For small group jazz I prefer vintage Brilharts and rubber Links. These ultems got my GAS going. LOLOLOL

Hi,
Hope you are well. All of my tenor and alto pieces are being done in hard rubber and Ultem.
If you are looking for something specific in a certain size just email me and let me know.
I know that you love Bergs, so you would most likely really dig my Showtime or Black Widow tenors the most.
If you are looking for the warmer vibe, the Classic would be a great call.

Feel free to email me and let me know.
Thanks

·
16,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Larry,
If you decide you want one, just let me know. I may have one extra Classic 7** .108 here shortly.
If that would work, let me know. Very warm and even top to bottom.

·
16,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All have sold.

Thank you

****. If you want any of my models in this orange color, just let me know by emailing me and telling me the model and size you wish to have. I’m keeping a list for everybody and trying to get to everything as quickly as I can. *****

1 - 14 of 14 Posts